Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

June 20, 2010

B429 at Taco Cabana

Almost forgot... a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of selling merchandise at a concert. Have you ever heard of Building 429? Well, that's them. Check out their song "Always". It's a good one.

Anywho, the main singer Jason talked with us for a while, and we reminisced about a certain night a few summers ago when they were playing at a festival called Lifest in Wisconsin. There was this HUGE rainbow during their song "You Carried Me", which God totally spoke to me through, and so I was able to encourage him through that.


After packing everything up, Julia, Sarah and I decided to grab a bite at Taco Cabana -- so much better than Taco Bell. We debated going through the drive-thru, but there was live karaoke, which looked super entertaining. As we were walking in, we nearing ran into the band, and so long story short, we ended up eating at Taco Cabana with Building 429. Such a fun night, and a blessing out of the blue. God likes to do that, I've learned.


PS -- did I tell you we got their digits?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Sweet! You lucky dog. I wonder if they would remember my face, most likely not. I just remember how the whole band was like; "I saw you in the crowd!" I was totally shocked they noticed me. Haha! I was wearing a hat and a ton of stuff. Oh how I miss those days, but God got even better things coming!

    LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete