Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

May 23, 2010

Wouldn't Ya Know

Today was my first Sunday at River City :) but more to come on that later.

Short story for kicks...

Melissa and Franklin had to stay for the afternoon to work on some VBS things, so my host dad Paul took me out for Chinese food. After we got back I took a few pics of our friendly deer just chilling in the front yard, and then went potty. I quickly checked my email, then walked back out into the hallway (remember, this all happened in a matter of minutes), and wouldn't ya know... Paul was sprawled out on the recliner, snoring. He was completely OUT! I almost started dying right then and there. I guess it's a good thing I didn't... that could have been embarrassing for him.

I can't help but feel like this is amazing. And cute. In fact, super cute :)



And here's my summer home.


We get lots of shade, at least!


1 comment:

  1. Wowie, that is some pretty house! And his name is Paul! AWESOME!! Great name!
    A lot of animals just sit around in Texas, it is just that hot. ;)

    ReplyDelete