Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

May 30, 2010

Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy... Down In My Heart

Today has been such an encouragement to me, and a blessing in several ways. Let me enlighten you.

First of all, I'm pretty sure this should explain itself... :)


I have been missing Indiana a lot recently, especially my Epic family. Talking with Ann the other day, helped me realize that my love and longing for my place there during these summer months away, will only create in me a deeper and greater connection once I am back. Thank you, Lord. I have just been so blessed to be keeping in such great contact with everyone. And so, receiving this picture in my email Inbox earlier this evening seriously made my day.

I am so blessed. 


I am so proud of my mentor :) Karleen! This morning was her first day as part of Epic's praise team. She loves to sing and has such a sincere heart full of passion unto our Lord. It's all for Him!

I rejoice with love on behalf of all my brothers and sisters, but for this moment right now, I specifically lift up the Epic crew. Jesus, shine your light upon them and may they radiate the beams of your truth and love to the world around them. You have claimed them, and called them your own. Thank you. I pray that you would individually take them through a process of gutting-out their hearts, minds and motives, God, in life. You want it all, Lord, and you are so worthy. You are good.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to hear! That Karleen is on the team as well now. :) I know it is tough, and I know a few people who have been seeing that lately. Some worry, some pray, some praise, some have no clue how to react. But my sister, you hold back a lot. I know you, yet I know nothing of you. Regardless, we will all keep praying for you and the world to be redeemed. You are where you are for a reason, walk in it! NOW! (quote from Greg Marshall, you KNOW it, listen to it!).
    What a beautiful girl in the photo! Casey don't waste your life on the past...

    ReplyDelete