Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

December 18, 2010

Beauty to Love or to Hate... #15

I remembered that in the description for this "beauty project" there was a statement made that, for the days beauty is written about:

Some may be sappy.
Some may be humorous.
Some may be skin deep.
Some may be much deeper.
Some you may identify with the beauty.
Some may be far from beautiful to you.


With that, I found this to be fitting to at least one or more of the above. You decide for yourself.

In a nutshell: Some of you may find this beautiful... personally, I'm not sure whether to love it or hate it.

1 comment:

  1. Dude...this is totally Beautiful! I love it! I think I would have to categorize it in the "skin deep" category ;) lol jk...I would say more of the humorous/awesome category! <3

    ReplyDelete