Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

August 3, 2010

Thoughts In This Empty Room

Here it is.

The time has come.

My last night in San Antonio has arrived, and I currently sit staring at my packed up luggage in this empty room. I sure hope my guitar is accepted as a carry-on. Coming here, and even being here, I didn't expect or even think I was going to miss it, or even the people as much as I know I am going to.

Today was such a blast! Nick took me out for lunch today, with a few others, to my favorite sandwich shop named Zito's. They are famous for their "serious" sandwich. And my last day at work was pleasant. Tonight Cindy made chili -- my favorite! And we went through two of my favorite psalms -- 13 and 42. We were able to engage in some really honest and relatable conversation. I am super encouraged from it. Then, we wrapped up the evening with one last Sonic trip, of course! Can't finish my time in Texas without a lime slush, haha!

Julia texted me earlier and said, "Enjoy your last day! Cherish it girl, trust me you will miss it!" I really did enjoy my last day here, and.... I think she's right.

Joe the tern, Jonathan and Lauren, Nick, Me and Billy outside Zito's!


Sarah and I harassing Jackie at the desk :)

The final goodbye with Ashley "Smash" Fizz :( I love that girl!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, girl I am sorry you have to go. But I know God has great plans for you. So keep moving on, you got a long road ahead of you with many people and many relationships. Just love where your at. :) At least I get to see you soon!

    Love!!!

    ReplyDelete