Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

July 24, 2010

Cranberry Limeade, Yes Please.

I miss Julia.

That's about it. About a week ago she decided to go home to be with her mom who recently got surgery. This came as a surprise to me (good thing I went ahead and bought a one-way ticket back to Wisco in a few weeks), since we had drove down here together. I had to quickly pack up some of my things and send them with her, since it all won't fit in my one suitcase! It warmed my heart earlier to have her share, "your box is chilling in my room so it's like a part of you is here!" :) Oh, such a goof!

This would be the girl and I. Oh, and my lovely black eye... You should see the bear.


The whole crew chillin' at Sonic!! Yeah for Cranberry Limeades's :)


PS -- Today the Mayfield's (Sarah and I house-sat for them a while back) invited us terns to go boating with them on the lake. Such a great idea, and an offer we could not pass up! It was so refreshing, and I got to try water skiing for the first time! Definitely failed, but it was a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, yeah. I hope you did not have to give her too much stuff for her trip. And I am super excited to see you my sweet!

    ReplyDelete