Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

April 2, 2010

Now... To Walk In It

Tuesday night, as part of the Deeper Life Series here at Bethel, we had a time of intercession, praise, prayer, confession, repentance, etc. I was sitting on a step that leads up to the stage, with one hand on my forehead and the other extended in the air. Sergio Scataglini came over and grabbed my hand, and then laid his other on my head.

"It is your destiny to be a fire-carrier," he prayed.

Wow. Instantly, I fell to my knees and began weeping-- INSTANTLY. That's so powerful. God's fire is so powerful. God's power inside me is so powerful. He wants to use it. He is using it.

You are so powerful, God! Your fire is so powerful, and it's Your desire to pour out Your incredible fire onto Your people, Your children, Your beloved. Thank you God, for the outpouring of Your Spirit, and Your all-consuming fire inside me. God, You delight so much in me. Wow. Thank you for using me.

Now... to walk in it.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Let God's fire build. I guess, I am not the fire anymore. Haha! Oh no, does that mean I am going to become the rain? AH! Haha, love you dear, and let your fire burn with passion that God has given you!

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete