Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

April 29, 2010

It's Official

So I'm currently sitting on top of my bed -- our room is a disaster, and my one roomie is taking her little "name-tag" decoration thingy off of our door.

My freshman year here at Bethel College is officially over. It has been such a great run. One heck of a journey and an incredible adventure. Can't believe how fast it came and went -- now it's just a memory, but still, a good one at that. So, I rejoice. I've been encouraged to cherish the rest of my time here (good, bad and ugly -- the whole nine yards), as time seems to not slow down.

I've changed so much this year. As I sit and think about the things that have gone down, I am amazed. I look forward to the unknown, and sing praises through the change. Glory to God, Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment