Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

January 20, 2011

Has Honesty Lost It's Beauty?

Today in my Greek class, Professor Morris, one of the greatest men I've ever met in my life, mentioned that class was going to start a few minutes late. We were waiting for a Campus Safety Officer to come get something from him.

Sounded a bit sketchy to me, too.

Lo and behold, Morris had came across a deserted and lonely ten dollar bill in the parking lot. Not belonging to him, he turned it into the Lost and Found portion of Bethel's campus security. This totally shocked me beyond belief. Ten dollars, really?! I know I would have kept it, and thought of it as a "blessing from God" or something.

Hmm, it struck me as beautiful, oddly enough.
Odd, should it be?
Has honesty lost it's beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment