Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

January 20, 2011

Beauty Beyond Control

Yesterday happened to be one of those days, where beauty could only come from out of your hands.

It felt or "seemed" as if there was just no way I was gonna be able to put a dent in what I needed to get done. Great day, don't get me wrong, but just a lot.

After a great time at practice with some of my favorite people and a great time catching up with a friend, I went back to my room. Ready to lash out on what I thought was going to be my massive list of to-do's and reading lists, it came to my surprise that there was not nearly the amount of "stuff" that needed to be done. What. It didn't make sense, because at the beginning of the day, before my first class, I felt overwhelmed with what was ahead of me in the day.

God is so gracious, and the way He orchestrates our times -- down to very minutes, is too beautiful to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment