Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

November 13, 2010

In This Love Journey

My dear friend Glory shared this with me earlier today, as she was in my room praying and singing lots of love to our Savior. She actually wrote it out for me in Word (how neat), and it starts with a verse that God gave her for me. Side note: I'm not sure it could have been more perfect or fitting for me right now.


Matt 11:28-29

Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”

As I was praying for you, I saw you as a little girl jumping up and down with beautiful intricate flowers in your hands. He told me that the jumping meant surrender but also joy and power at the same time. I believe the Lord is giving u new and deeper measures of joy, joy that you’ve never experienced before. U were jumping in God’s heart which is love. The flowers mean the Holy Spirit and I also heard beautiful mercy, which is a song by Laura Hackett.

He also said he’s preparing your heart to meet your sister and dad. I believe he’s gonna start pouring down a spirit of prayer for them which comes from the heart of Jesus. He said he will unite your family in His love and love towards each other. This is in his plan and is not and will not be shaken. He says his joy and delight is forever upon you.

Case, he loves u so deeply and is so exhilarated for things that are happening in this love journey. He is in love with you and wants you to be excited for these things that will happen. Let him embrace you and you can embrace him forever. <3 

I truly do have the best friends ever, and I am forever grateful for their constant encouragement and push in keeping my eyes to the Lord. 

Thank You Abba, for Glo. Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment