Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

May 29, 2011

Mustang Cruisin' Cruisin'

After church today (second Sunday at Grabill!) my host family and I joined the Lenke's for lunch at Steak and Shake. Here, for about the past week, we've been getting rainstorm after rainstorm... and so with an afternoon of actually being able to feel the sun-rays on our poor vitamin-a deprived skin, we just had to take full advantage of mustang-cruising our way through the warm wind.



After our milkshake fix at Steak 'N Shake, and a short visit at "grandparents house", we set out for some three-generation put-putt... plus me :) Host dad won with a few holes-in-one in his pocket, "grandpa" got second (by two points!!!) and Lisa and I tied.



PS -- did I mention host dad let me drive home??? Not too shabby for one day after getting my license, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment