Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

March 31, 2010

Fresh"ness"

Today has been an interesting (definitely in a good way) type of day. Let me enlighten you:

1. Woke up nine minutes before class and still made it. Love Dr. Bob, by the way!
2. Shekinah Glory danced this morning to Salvation is Here in Chapel :) Great job ladies!!
3. Had bubble tea for lunch in the DC!!!!!!!!!!
     
You might be thinking, "What?" And that was my exact response. I didn't know they (as in Sodexo) had it     in them to do such a great thing. Also, if you happen to be one of the surprisingly (and unfortunate) many who  have never heard of bubble tea, or do not what it is, then you will just have to come visit me and I would be delighted to take you!!

4. Didn't fail my last Psychology exam :)
5. Did some online airfare hunting and came across what I think to be a great find- Texas round trip for $218.
6. Basked in the sun before my last class of the day.
7. Crandon let us do some work for 15 min out by the pond. I then thought to my self, "Boy, this would be a great day for some ice cream." Lo and behold the good 'ole Nater Gator comes over to give me his leftover Ritter's (cappuccino flavor!!).
8.  Basked in the sun some more, but this time with a few friends and guitars.
9. Walked inside my room to find it spotless. All my laundry was clean and folded, not to mention all the beds were made. I have such great roomies :) Thank you, Katie!
10. Found out that Karleen and I will be able to go to both the Good Friday service that Epic is combining with St. Mark for, as well as home groups tomorrow night. That would have been a tough decision, otherwise.
11. Used up my "swipes" at Suffish. By doing this, I was able to stock up on some goodies until Monday.
12. Met a girl named Brittany, who was visiting Bethel with her grandma, Betty. She is a senior in high school and came here to audition for Collegians and a vocal scholarship. She and her grandma were peeking into Shupe, and well... long story short I ended up giving them a tour around campus! It was so fun, and a blessing in disguise. I pray blessings over her and over all the big decisions in her life right now.
13. Currently: listening to Shane & Shane with the window open. Mmmm freshness.

A side note-- The past three days have been "Deeper Life Series" here at Bethel led by Sergio Scataglini. Hearts have been opened to the move of God's Spirit here on campus-- FREEDOM! It's coming....

I praise you, Jesus! God I really want to yearn for you. I want to burn with passion. More, Holy Spirit. Increase Your tremendous fire! More!

No comments:

Post a Comment