Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

January 16, 2010

You Quiet Me With Your Love

"You have set me free. You have set me free. I am Yours, forever more!" "We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon You." 2 Chronicles 20:12

The LORD is speaking to me. He loves me. He treasures me. He has set me apart. He has called me. I am His. His Lover. He strengthens me. I must persevere. I must press on. I must take heart. Cling to Jesus. He has set me apart, called me, to live a life of purity in heart, mind, soul and body. He is protecting me. He has set me on fire. He is fanning the flame inside of me. I am refreshed. I am standing fast in the true grace of God. I close my eyes and ears to what this world preaches. I will not fall into the traps Satan has laid out for me. Jesus is my refuge. My Sovereign God, Wonderful Maker, Provider of all things, and He calls me His own. He wants me. He is coming to marry me. I am His and He is mine. My Beloved.

"Come, let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us, he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds. After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence. Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he WILL appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."
Hosea 6: 1-3

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."
Psalm 62:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment