Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

June 6, 2011

Hold On Tight... Literally.

Hold on tight! Literally... is what I had to do, but it's also what you might need to do as you prepare yourself for reading this. Today has marked a great day of history in my life. (I'm trying to build this up... so just go with it!) I have been waiting for this day for countless years... and well, now it's one of those "i can never say i've never done it, ever again..." things.

Today marked the day of my very-first motorcycle ride ever. To those of you who own a moto, or wish that you did, you can rejoice with me, and well, for all of you who don't have one and are proud to say it, well you can rest knowing that I am still in one piece. I did learn something though: next time I will be wearing sunglasses. I guess I underestimated, or just didn't estimate at all, the whole "wind" aspect of not being in a car.

As for now, I'll work on getting a pic of me "behind the wheel" so-to-speak -- wouldn't that be quite the sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment