Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

March 4, 2011

Banana Soy Monkey Soup?

"Gross", you may be thinking thanks to my wonderful friend Linsey's sister Cailin. Yay for misunderstandings, or shall I say, mis"hearings".

Well, so much for my highly-curiosity-filled-draw-in-of-a-Blog-title. Now on to much more important things.

Spring Break.
Spring Break in Colorado.
Spring Break in Colorado with fantastic friends.

This has been my life for the last 156 hours; 9360 min; 561600 seconds (rough translation: one week).

Needless to say, I've been loving it here. Sadly, the next time I wake up will be the same day that I leave this beautiful creation marked by God's majesty and power. I mean, that could be said about anywhere, it's just... these mountains do something to ya.

Well, we just popped in a movie. Stay tuned for more details and hopefully a pic or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment