Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well spring of life. Proverbs 4:23

February 14, 2011

In The Realm Of Things

I have been learning so much about myself, life, others, and God lately. Most of it could be described as difficult, confusing, not my favorite, frustrating at times, and sad. Yes, there have even been tears. I've found myself in a place pleading with the LORD to exalt himself in every situation, regardless of where that leaves me. I am so weak, and I am in great need of His strength and endurance.

A wonderful wise woman of the LORD that I look up to a ton shared with me over the weekend something that has helped her tremendously when trying to figure out her place in this world, in relationships, in the realm of things....

Now, O people, the LORD has told you what is good,
and this is what he requires of you:
to do what is right (act justly), to love mercy, 
and to walk humbly with your God.

Micah 6:8

Amen.

1 comment: